We accept refunds if a purchased item is not as described or is faulty. To submit a refund request, please contact and specify exactly what is wrong with the product. If the product is faulty or not as described, we will issue a refund. Please read the guidelines governing the refund policy.
We issue refunds if the following criteria applies:
- Request ( with showing proper fault in the plugin/theme you purchased ) of the refund is within 7 days of purchase.
- There was any issue with the description of the product and you were misled.
- If there is any issue with installing, configuring, functioning or displaying of content.
- If our support team unable to fix problem.
We do not issue refunds if the issues are:
- If you found your web server doesn’t meet the requirement of WordPress or denied to update the PHP, MySQL version.
- You changed your mind about the purchase.
- You choose not to use the product anymore.
- You find that our product doesn’t suit your needs (our live demo site are very explanatory of our plugins/themes)
- You existing scripts conflicts with other 3rd party software(others theme, plugins, ad-ons, scripts and etc) connected or installed on your WordPress website.
- You do not contact support team for help.
- You are unable to show proof or screenshot of broken part or missing.
*If you have any further question or need assistance of any kind please don’t hesitate to contact our support team, we will be glad to solve your issue.
Updates to the refund policy
This refund policy can be updated at any time, without prior notice and is applicable immediately for all subscriptions and subscribers. It is considered an integral part of our Terms of Service and its acceptance is mandatory for all users.
WPLimb reserves the right to refuse refunds if any efforts of refund policy abuse are detected.